Technical Support and Service
THE EUCLID CHEMICAL COMPANY offers a unique combination of superior products and unparalleled customer service and industry support with a range of value-added resources to architect, designers, contractors and owners through sales & technical support.
- More than 120 experienced, field sales & service representatives in North America
- Field team supported by dedicated product line managers & technical specialists
- Product & Technology Training programs
- Seminars featuring AIA Certified Programs
- Specification review & update service
- Design & installation consultation/Professional engineering staff
- Real-time technical support on products & applications
- Full equipped customer and sales training center
A Business Development Group is a national network of experts who provide specification and seminar support to architects, designers, engineers, building contractors and owners. This group provides a full compliment of services to the industry, ranging from specification creation, product recommendations, to offering a large variety of technical seminar programs on concrete and related technologies. Many of these seminars satisfy American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Units as well as earn attendees professional development hours. This ensures that owners and their agents receive the proper products and services needed for successful completion of construction projects on budget and on-time.
The Technical Marketing Group compliments the Business Development Group with training programs designed for the sales force and distributors, as well as externally to architects, engineers, contractors and owners. The Euclid Chemical Company
Euclid Chemical is an industry leader in Laboratory Services & Product Development. Our world-class Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL) is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed by ACI certified technicians. Not to mention, our product testing program conforms to accepted standards of ASTM, The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, ACI and ICRI.
- Research & Development
- Concrete testing
- Petrography, forensics
- Mix design development
- Material analysis
- Technical support requests